- Robert E. Petersen Collection
- Ancient Firearms - 1350 to 1700
- Road to American Liberty - 1700 to 1780
- A Prospering New Republic - 1780 to 1860
- A Nation Asunder - 1861 to 1865
- The American West - 1850 to 1900
- Innovation, Oddities and Competition
- Theodore Roosevelt and Elegant Arms - 1880s to 1920s
- World War I and Firearms Innovation
- WWII, Korea, Vietnam and Beyond - 1940 to Present
- For the Fun of It
- Modern Firearms - 1950 to Present
- Hollywood Guns
Exhibition Shooter Herb Parsons' Smith & Wesson Revolvers (1 of 2)
This Smith & Wesson .22 revolver was used by Herb Parsons in exhibition shooting programs. The revolver was refinished by the Smith & Wesson factory and has a refinishing star near to the serial number on the frame.
The adjustable target sights on this revolver are factory.