- Robert E. Petersen Collection
- Ancient Firearms - 1350 to 1700
- Road to American Liberty - 1700 to 1780
- A Prospering New Republic - 1780 to 1860
- A Nation Asunder - 1861 to 1865
- The American West - 1850 to 1900
- Innovation, Oddities and Competition
- Theodore Roosevelt and Elegant Arms - 1880s to 1920s
- World War I and Firearms Innovation
- WWII, Korea, Vietnam and Beyond - 1940 to Present
- For the Fun of It
- Modern Firearms - 1950 to Present
- Hollywood Guns
Holland & Holland Double Rifle -.375 H&H Magnum cal.
Deeply carved with gold background set around the leaves and cross-hatching. There are three animal scenes and raised gold animals. Engraving is attributed to Philip Grifnee. The rifle is new and has a 14-7/8" length of pull from a double trigger over a 3/4" leather-covered recoil pad. It has 24" 375 H&H magnum flanged barrels.